Damage from insider threat attacks is well understood, like extortion, espionage, disclosure of sensitive information and IP, and violations of federal or state laws. What's not widely understood is:
- What are the primary types of insider threats - malicious, unintentional, compromised account?
- Which malicious approaches are most common?
- What are their telltale signs?
- Who typically commits unintentional actions? When are these most likely to happen?
- How can organizations create greater transparency across all departments?
Join Bay Dynamcics and SecurityWeek for this interactive webinar on April 13th at 1PM ET to learn real-life examples and pragmatic practices for reducing the risk of inside threat data loss.
Can't make the live webinar? Register today and you'll get a link to watch on demand at your convenience.